Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yay Me!

I am just so excited that I made my first sale yesterday! I only started announcing and promoting my shop for a couple of days and got an order. I sold the Fiesta picture frame shown above. That is a good sign for me!
Check out my Etsy shop at www.joanessofart.com . I will also take special requests for colors etc. If you have some plates you want used to make a decorative mirror let me know and we can make arrangements.
I hope you all enjoy checking out my site and I will be adding on soon!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Joan!! You do beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Stopping by From FF. Congrats on your first sale I hope you have many more. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Afternoon! Happy FF!
    Have a Great Weekend!

    Bridgette Groschen
    Groschen Goblins

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following from follow friday and wanted to say hello! Stop by and visit and even follow if you like:)
    Jennette
    http://www.smartandtrendymoms.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome about your first sale!!! I am visiting and now following from Friday Follow. Have a great weekend.

    Lynn
    http://www.middayescapades.com

    ReplyDelete