Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to Joaness of Art's blog. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. I hope you like it here and enjoy my mosiacs.
A little about how/why I started this business. Several years ago I became critically ill and hospitalized for over a month. At this time I was found to have swelling in my brain from having Lupus, that I was not aware of having. At this time I was VP of a company called National Home Medical and loved my job!
Due to the severity of my illness and other issues that happened I was unable to return to work and have ended up on disability. After sitting around the house bored for a year, I decided I wanted to do something fun for me. Many years before I was quite crafty but had gotten away from that! Why not get back into that? So I started doing mosiacs.
My husband and I are working on these together and are both enjoying it. I do the artistic part and he does the dirty work!
So that is the birth of Joaness of Art! Take a moment and check out my Etsy shop at
http://joanessofart.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment